Marketers' spend on display ads in the US is expected to reach $37 billion in 2017, yet only 35% of companies incorporate offline touchpoints into their attribution models, according to an infographic by DialogTech.
That means much of the revenue driven by display ads isn't being attributed properly, so the perceived ROI of the channel is lower than it should be, the infographic argues.
Yet, because calls to US businesses from mobile display ads expected to hit 48 billion this year, marketers need to track what drove those calls if they want to be able to accurately assess which programs and campaigns are working.
The good news: the infographic includes five steps marketers can take to help attribute phone calls to display ads.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24
- Five Google Display Network Best-Practices [Infographic]