Whether you are new to inbound marketing or you want to give your campaigns some new direction, the folks at HubMonks have created a seven-step list that will help guide you to inbound success.
Their advice is published in an infographic that explains why each step is important and how to achieve it.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
Step 1: Define your goals, and ensure they follow the SMART methodology (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, timely).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]