National and global marketers often find themselves working with local affiliates, from mom-and-pop shops to medium-sized businesses.
Local marketing automation platform Brandmuscle has put together an infographic with five ways to make your local efforts successful—no matter what your local strategy entails and who you're selling through. Some highlights:
• Make digital a priority. The top 3 local marketing tactics are digital, yet 57% of affiliates' digital marketing programs are self-managed, without support from agencies or a corporate office, the infographic explains.
• Set a social advertising strategy. Though 74% of affiliates have claimed their Facebook pages, only 24% advertise on the platform.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact