Implementing a marketing automation solution usually takes time and budget, so it can be frustrating when you aren't able to get the most out of your investment.
But there are steps marketers can take to help set up their brands for success. An infographic by digital agency r2i lays out seven of the most common barriers that marketers surveyed for an Ascend2 report come across in their journey to marketing automation nirvana.
Some key takeaways and stats cited in the infographic:
• Lack of strategy is the gorilla in the room: 52% of marketers surveyed claim that lack of an effective strategy is their biggest barrier to success when using their marketing automation tools.
• Training is essential: 32% of respondents say employees lack the skills to use the marketing automation tools correctly.
• Long-term budget planning is also key: 27% of respondents say budget constraints prevented them from fully using automation tools.
To see more about barriers to marketing automation success and to get tips for how you can avoid them, see the infographic:
Continue reading "Get the Most Out of Your Marketing Automation Tools [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations