Implementing a marketing automation solution usually takes time and budget, so it can be frustrating when you aren't able to get the most out of your investment.
But there are steps marketers can take to help set up their brands for success. An infographic by digital agency r2i lays out seven of the most common barriers that marketers surveyed for an Ascend2 report come across in their journey to marketing automation nirvana.
Some key takeaways and stats cited in the infographic:
• Lack of strategy is the gorilla in the room: 52% of marketers surveyed claim that lack of an effective strategy is their biggest barrier to success when using their marketing automation tools.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]