In the highly dynamic restaurant industry, marketing means more than simply updating signage and distributing flyers. Whether you're using digital media or traditional tactics, the marketing game for restaurants has changed—and continues to evolve.
Restaurateurs and marketers need to find the sweet spot with an offline presence, a digital presence, and memorable dine-in experience, according to an infographic by Oddle, an online ordering system for restaurants.
And having a digital presence means more than keeping an updated website. Optimizing for search, maintaining an email newsletter, and even setting up online ordering are all part of the main course, the infographic explains.
That's because some 80% of people look up a restaurant online before visiting for the first time, according the infographic, so it's not a space restaurants can ignore.
For more on how to manage the trifecta of your diners' offline, online, and in-store experiences, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth
- The Most Valuable Global Brands
- Branding vs. Brand Identity: Five Key Differences and How to Do Both Effectively
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break