In the highly dynamic restaurant industry, marketing means more than simply updating signage and distributing flyers. Whether you're using digital media or traditional tactics, the marketing game for restaurants has changed—and continues to evolve.
Restaurateurs and marketers need to find the sweet spot with an offline presence, a digital presence, and memorable dine-in experience, according to an infographic by Oddle, an online ordering system for restaurants.
And having a digital presence means more than keeping an updated website. Optimizing for search, maintaining an email newsletter, and even setting up online ordering are all part of the main course, the infographic explains.
That's because some 80% of people look up a restaurant online before visiting for the first time, according the infographic, so it's not a space restaurants can ignore.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?