Every digital marketing campaign comes down to selecting the right strategy, applying the right tactics, and using the right metrics to measure campaign results.
But how do marketers decide which strategy, tactics, and performance metrics will help them achieve their marketing campaign goals?
That's where this flowchart graphic from Choozle can help.
Just start at the top and work your way through a few quick questions to determine, based on your campaign's goals, what approaches you should take to achieve the results you want.
To start that process, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Metrics & ROI Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- How to Design a Customer Health Score: Seven Focus Areas
- The Five Key Metrics Every CMO Should Be Tracking [Infographic]
- Why Event Organizers Are Ditching Vanity Metrics—And Choosing These Metrics Instead
- Top 5 Marketing Agency Metrics to Measure
- A B2B Marketing Deep Dive on AI Foundations, the Future, and More: Christopher Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 2 of 2)