The use of artificial intelligence applications in business is growing, but AI and machine-learning aren't yet an efficient use for every business task, according to an infographic.
Published by LatentView, a marketing automation and digital analytics platform, the infographic details what criteria make a task a good candidate for AI, and goes on to explain how to use AI in your business.
For example, in marketing, decisions about personalized offers to customers may work well with AI, but decisions about marketing strategy are best left to the humans (at this point ,anyway), the infographic says.
In customer service, AI can learn to improve responses based on historical chat data, but decisions that are based on empathy still require human intervention.
To learn more about when AI can and should be used in business, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Is Artificial Intelligence Right for Your Business? Implementing AI and Machine Learning [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Knowing How Your Competitors Are Positioned: The Key to Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Experience Management Isn't Enough: Three Steps to Experience Improvement
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer