The use of artificial intelligence applications in business is growing, but AI and machine-learning aren't yet an efficient use for every business task, according to an infographic.
Published by LatentView, a marketing automation and digital analytics platform, the infographic details what criteria make a task a good candidate for AI, and goes on to explain how to use AI in your business.
For example, in marketing, decisions about personalized offers to customers may work well with AI, but decisions about marketing strategy are best left to the humans (at this point ,anyway), the infographic says.
In customer service, AI can learn to improve responses based on historical chat data, but decisions that are based on empathy still require human intervention.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]