Virtual reality isn't just for gaming anymore. The immersive technology is making its way into the marketing world, and B2C as well as B2B companies have started to use this technology as a marketing tactic.
According to the graphic:
• VR product revenue is forecast to reach $4.6 billion in 2017, and VR active-user growth is projected to reach 90 million.
• Brands such as Samsung, Tom's, HBO's Game of Thrones, and Lowe's are already cashing in on the VR trend, using it for customer acquisition, brand-affinity enhancement, and point-of-sale assistance.
To get ideas for how your brand might use virtual reality, tap or click on the preview image to see the full animated infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment
- Why Some Companies Are Not Increasing Spend on Generative AI