As a marketer, your bag of tricks may include content, email, and social marketing. But what about events?
For example, event marketing helps brands collect demographic information, which can then be used in other marketing campaigns, the infographic explains.
Another benefit? Customers can experience your brand at events, and those offline experiences play a big role in online searches, according to one study cited in the infographic.
For more on how events can boost your marketing and overall bottom line, check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "How to Use Events to Create Cross-Channel Marketing Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships