As a marketer, your bag of tricks may include content, email, and social marketing. But what about events?
For example, event marketing helps brands collect demographic information, which can then be used in other marketing campaigns, the infographic explains.
Another benefit? Customers can experience your brand at events, and those offline experiences play a big role in online searches, according to one study cited in the infographic.
For more on how events can boost your marketing and overall bottom line, check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics