As a marketer, your bag of tricks may include content, email, and social marketing. But what about events?
For example, event marketing helps brands collect demographic information, which can then be used in other marketing campaigns, the infographic explains.
Another benefit? Customers can experience your brand at events, and those offline experiences play a big role in online searches, according to one study cited in the infographic.
For more on how events can boost your marketing and overall bottom line, check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]