Consumers' use of mobile and digital devices while shopping in-store has increased significantly in the past few years, an infographic by CUBE, a company that specializes in providing digital customer experiences, points out.
For example, 5% of retail sales were influenced by mobile devices in 2013, but by 2016 that figure had jumped to 37%, and 22% of consumers spend more as a result of using digital devices in-store, according to data the infographic cites.
But incorporating effective omnichannel strategies can be challenging: The strategies of 93% of brands and retailers are misaligned, which has a detrimental effect on omnichannel efforts, the infographic explains.
But there are successful digital and in-store blended experiences from big-name brands, and the infographic goes on to provide a few real-life examples.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]