Over the past few years, marketers have been hearing more about "programmatic media buys." So just what is programmatic buying, and should marketers trust the technology?
It outlines the strengths and weakness of both strategies on the basis of pricing, reporting, optimization, and efficiency.
With programmatic media buying, the buy happens via software in an automated manner, which allows for efficiencies such as one consolidated dashboard, faster turnarounds, and real-time optimization, the infographic explains.
To learn more about traditional versus programmatic ad buying and see whether it's right for your brand, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead
- A Beginner's Guide to How Google Ads Work
- Global Ad Trends: TV Media Costs Have Jumped 31% Since 2019
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]