Over the past few years, marketers have been hearing more about "programmatic media buys." So just what is programmatic buying, and should marketers trust the technology?
It outlines the strengths and weakness of both strategies on the basis of pricing, reporting, optimization, and efficiency.
With programmatic media buying, the buy happens via software in an automated manner, which allows for efficiencies such as one consolidated dashboard, faster turnarounds, and real-time optimization, the infographic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]