Over the past few years, marketers have been hearing more about "programmatic media buys." So just what is programmatic buying, and should marketers trust the technology?
An infographic by Choozle lays out the differences between traditional and programmatic ad buying.
It outlines the strengths and weakness of both strategies on the basis of pricing, reporting, optimization, and efficiency.
With programmatic media buying, the buy happens via software in an automated manner, which allows for efficiencies such as one consolidated dashboard, faster turnarounds, and real-time optimization, the infographic explains.
To learn more about traditional versus programmatic ad buying and see whether it's right for your brand, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Search Advertising Spend Trends for 2023
- Defying the Slowdown: The Rapid Rise of Ad Spend on TikTok
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]