These days, it seems every brand is fighting for a share of Millennials' wallets and trying to build loyalty with this influential group of consumers. Savvy marketers must evaluate how Millennials consume media so they can target their efforts accordingly.
The study found that Millennials watch less television but listen to more music than other generations. And although 23% of survey respondents use social media three or more hours per day, 11% don't use it at all.
Interestingly, more Millennials than non-Millennials have shared an advertisement on social media, and Millennials spend more of their disposable income on subscription services,Toluna found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Context Is Everything: Disruption and Perceptual Vigilance [Video]
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]