These days, it seems every brand is fighting for a share of Millennials' wallets and trying to build loyalty with this influential group of consumers. Savvy marketers must evaluate how Millennials consume media so they can target their efforts accordingly.
The study found that Millennials watch less television but listen to more music than other generations. And although 23% of survey respondents use social media three or more hours per day, 11% don't use it at all.
Interestingly, more Millennials than non-Millennials have shared an advertisement on social media, and Millennials spend more of their disposable income on subscription services,Toluna found.
To find out more about the media consumption habits of Millennials, check out the infographic. Click or tap to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Millennials' Media Consumption Habits: TV, Music, Social Media, and Ads [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How IT Buyers' Researching Behaviors Changed in 2020