These days, it seems every brand is fighting for a share of Millennials' wallets and trying to build loyalty with this influential group of consumers. Savvy marketers must evaluate how Millennials consume media so they can target their efforts accordingly.
The study found that Millennials watch less television but listen to more music than other generations. And although 23% of survey respondents use social media three or more hours per day, 11% don't use it at all.
Interestingly, more Millennials than non-Millennials have shared an advertisement on social media, and Millennials spend more of their disposable income on subscription services,Toluna found.
To find out more about the media consumption habits of Millennials, check out the infographic. Click or tap to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds