Email versus direct mail: Which gives marketers the best results? The answer, as you might suspect, is not clear cut.
One study found that customers spend 25% more when a business uses a mix of direct mail and email marketing, the infographic explains.
There's a right time to use each method, and that depends on your business's goals and what you want to communicate. For example, people preferred to receive an email to get news and updates from a company but direct mail for a catalog.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams
- How to Get Marketers to Think Like Salespeople... and Vice Versa
- The Key to Effective Direct Mail Marketing
- The Technologies That Are Disrupting Digital Marketing [Infographic]