Email versus direct mail: Which gives marketers the best results? The answer, as you might suspect, is not clear cut.
One study found that customers spend 25% more when a business uses a mix of direct mail and email marketing, the infographic explains.
There's a right time to use each method, and that depends on your business's goals and what you want to communicate. For example, people preferred to receive an email to get news and updates from a company but direct mail for a catalog.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons E-Commerce Businesses Should Consider Blockchain [Infographic]
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]