Email versus direct mail: Which gives marketers the best results? The answer, as you might suspect, is not clear cut.
One study found that customers spend 25% more when a business uses a mix of direct mail and email marketing, the infographic explains.
There's a right time to use each method, and that depends on your business's goals and what you want to communicate. For example, people preferred to receive an email to get news and updates from a company but direct mail for a catalog.
To see more about how direct mail and email can be put to use, tap or click on the infographic to view a larger version:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role