And though half of Australians are reading email on mobile devices, webmail recently beat desktop platforms for second place.
Telestra, which is the largest telecommunications company on the continent, used to be a big player in email, but now only one percent of the country uses Telstra for their email accounts, the infographic points out.
To make sure you're not the marketer with a kangaroo loose in the top paddock, just tap or click to see a bigger version of the infographic to learn more about email in Australia:
Continue reading "The Ultimate Guide to Email: Australia Edition [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted
- Keep It Real: How to Not Over-Automate Email Sequences
- Four Tactics to Refresh Your 2021 Email Marketing Strategy