And though half of Australians are reading email on mobile devices, webmail recently beat desktop platforms for second place.
Telestra, which is the largest telecommunications company on the continent, used to be a big player in email, but now only one percent of the country uses Telstra for their email accounts, the infographic points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability