And though half of Australians are reading email on mobile devices, webmail recently beat desktop platforms for second place.
Telestra, which is the largest telecommunications company on the continent, used to be a big player in email, but now only one percent of the country uses Telstra for their email accounts, the infographic points out.
To make sure you're not the marketer with a kangaroo loose in the top paddock, just tap or click to see a bigger version of the infographic to learn more about email in Australia:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity
- How to Effectively Use CTAs in B2B Cold Emailing
- Email Subject Line Benchmarks for Common Tactics and Words
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates