Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you have the luck o' the Irish today in all your marketing efforts.
But, since we all know successful marketing programs take much more than luck, may you also have some good tips to make the most of your email campaigns.
So here are five strategies that the folks at Campaigner put together especially for St. Paddy's Day, including these three:
1. Consider your email send time. One Campaigner report found that emails sent between 8 AM and 11 AM garnered the best response rate from new subscribers.
2. Conduct A/B tests to determine which personalization tactics are the most effective for your audience.
3. Still not using responsive design in your emails? Now's the time to check it out.
For more fun and helpful tips to find your pot of gold at the end of the email rainbow, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon