Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you have the luck o' the Irish today in all your marketing efforts.
But, since we all know successful marketing programs take much more than luck, may you also have some good tips to make the most of your email campaigns.
So here are five strategies that the folks at Campaigner put together especially for St. Paddy's Day, including these three:
1. Consider your email send time. One Campaigner report found that emails sent between 8 AM and 11 AM garnered the best response rate from new subscribers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.