Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you have the luck o' the Irish today in all your marketing efforts.
But, since we all know successful marketing programs take much more than luck, may you also have some good tips to make the most of your email campaigns.
So here are five strategies that the folks at Campaigner put together especially for St. Paddy's Day, including these three:
1. Consider your email send time. One Campaigner report found that emails sent between 8 AM and 11 AM garnered the best response rate from new subscribers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends
- The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond