Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you have the luck o' the Irish today in all your marketing efforts.
But, since we all know successful marketing programs take much more than luck, may you also have some good tips to make the most of your email campaigns.
So here are five strategies that the folks at Campaigner put together especially for St. Paddy's Day, including these three:
1. Consider your email send time. One Campaigner report found that emails sent between 8 AM and 11 AM garnered the best response rate from new subscribers.
2. Conduct A/B tests to determine which personalization tactics are the most effective for your audience.
3. Still not using responsive design in your emails? Now's the time to check it out.
For more fun and helpful tips to find your pot of gold at the end of the email rainbow, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five Golden Strategies to Bring Luck to Your Email Campaigns [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Why B2B Brands Face Unique—and Sometimes Self-Inflicted—Email Deliverability Challenges
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint