If you're wondering how that can be possible, consider these stats noted in the infographic:
• Some 70% of Americans say physical mail is "more personal" than email.
• Neiman Marcus says it makes four dollars for every one dollar it spends on creating and mailing catalogs.
• The USPS found that customers who receive ad mail spend 28% more than those who don't.
If you're thinking of exploring direct mail, or if you just want to see some of the benefits and challenges of the practice, check out the infographic. Tap or click on it to view a larger version.
Continue reading "How Direct Mail Is Winning in the Age of the Internet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Meet Customers' New Expectations With Tried-and-True Customer Service Best-Practices
- The Digital Pivot to Online Marketing: Eric Schwartzman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 12 Key Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Brands [Infographic]
- Voice-of-the-Customer Data: The Key to Human-Centered CX
- Why Marketing Maturity Needs to Be Top-of-Mind in Today's Digital Landscape