If you're wondering how that can be possible, consider these stats noted in the infographic:
• Some 70% of Americans say physical mail is "more personal" than email.
• Neiman Marcus says it makes four dollars for every one dollar it spends on creating and mailing catalogs.
• The USPS found that customers who receive ad mail spend 28% more than those who don't.
If you're thinking of exploring direct mail, or if you just want to see some of the benefits and challenges of the practice, check out the infographic. Tap or click on it to view a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends