So you've decided to work with influencers to help your message reach the right audience. Now what?
For example, you'll want to consider not just the influencers the marketplace has access to but also the interface of the marketplace and how the reporting and analytics work.
The right marketplace for your needs can help create smoother workflows and encourage collaboration, the infographic explains.
To see more factors to consider when selecting an influencer marketplace, see the infographic, or click or tap it to view a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- Event-Led Growth, A Powerful B2B Marketing Strategy: Mark Kilens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement