So you've decided to work with influencers to help your message reach the right audience. Now what?
For example, you'll want to consider not just the influencers the marketplace has access to but also the interface of the marketplace and how the reporting and analytics work.
The right marketplace for your needs can help create smoother workflows and encourage collaboration, the infographic explains.
To see more factors to consider when selecting an influencer marketplace, see the infographic, or click or tap it to view a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]