So you've decided to work with influencers to help your message reach the right audience. Now what?
For example, you'll want to consider not just the influencers the marketplace has access to but also the interface of the marketplace and how the reporting and analytics work.
The right marketplace for your needs can help create smoother workflows and encourage collaboration, the infographic explains.
To see more factors to consider when selecting an influencer marketplace, see the infographic, or click or tap it to view a larger version.
Continue reading "How to Select an Influencer Marketing Marketplace [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Four Ways to Use Customer Surveys to Boost Lead Conversion
- Are B2B Firms Dedicating Staff Exclusively to Account-Based Marketing?
- How ABM Automation Can Change Your Sales Process Forever
- Creating a Human and Relatable Voice for Your Marketing: Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Drive Key-Account Growth With Omnichannel Account-Based Marketing
- Three Costly Customer Experience Mistakes to Avoid