America's population makeup is continually evolving, and today 42% of Millennials are people of African-American, Asian-American, and Hispanic heritage, says an infographic by Push Consulting & Marketing.
What does that mean for brands?
It's important for marketers to know their customers, so if you're targeting a younger demographic with your marketing, you'll want to know more about this group.
For instance, when exploring which social media sites Millennials use, it can be helpful to know that African-American Millennials are more likely than other ethnic groups of the same age to visit Twitter daily, and Hispanic-American Millennials are more likely to visit Facebook daily, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]