America's population makeup is continually evolving, and today 42% of Millennials are people of African-American, Asian-American, and Hispanic heritage, says an infographic by Push Consulting & Marketing.
What does that mean for brands?
It's important for marketers to know their customers, so if you're targeting a younger demographic with your marketing, you'll want to know more about this group.
For instance, when exploring which social media sites Millennials use, it can be helpful to know that African-American Millennials are more likely than other ethnic groups of the same age to visit Twitter daily, and Hispanic-American Millennials are more likely to visit Facebook daily, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans