America's population makeup is continually evolving, and today 42% of Millennials are people of African-American, Asian-American, and Hispanic heritage, says an infographic by Push Consulting & Marketing.
What does that mean for brands?
It's important for marketers to know their customers, so if you're targeting a younger demographic with your marketing, you'll want to know more about this group.
For instance, when exploring which social media sites Millennials use, it can be helpful to know that African-American Millennials are more likely than other ethnic groups of the same age to visit Twitter daily, and Hispanic-American Millennials are more likely to visit Facebook daily, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends