Mother, Mum, Mam, Mama, Mom... No matter what you call her, she deserves the best.
The team at AdRoll delved into its Mother's Day e-commerce data from around the globe and analyzed 250,000 conversions in the apparel, beauty, consumer electronics, and specialty retail industries.
The findings illustrate how consumers behave in the two weeks prior to Mother's Day compared with the two weeks after:
• Specialty retailers in the US recorded a 192% increase in revenue.
• There was a 54% increase in beauty ad conversions globally.
• The Asia Pacific region registered a 70% increase in consumer electronic conversions.
For the full bouquet of Mother's Day e-commerce stats from AdRoll, see the infographic:
Continue reading "What Are We Buying for Mother's Day? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021