Mother, Mum, Mam, Mama, Mom... No matter what you call her, she deserves the best.
The team at AdRoll delved into its Mother's Day e-commerce data from around the globe and analyzed 250,000 conversions in the apparel, beauty, consumer electronics, and specialty retail industries.
The findings illustrate how consumers behave in the two weeks prior to Mother's Day compared with the two weeks after:
• Specialty retailers in the US recorded a 192% increase in revenue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends