Mother, Mum, Mam, Mama, Mom... No matter what you call her, she deserves the best.
The team at AdRoll delved into its Mother's Day e-commerce data from around the globe and analyzed 250,000 conversions in the apparel, beauty, consumer electronics, and specialty retail industries.
The findings illustrate how consumers behave in the two weeks prior to Mother's Day compared with the two weeks after:
• Specialty retailers in the US recorded a 192% increase in revenue.
• There was a 54% increase in beauty ad conversions globally.
• The Asia Pacific region registered a 70% increase in consumer electronic conversions.
For the full bouquet of Mother's Day e-commerce stats from AdRoll, see the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Customer Data Platform vs. Customer Engagement Platform: Differences and Use-cases
- A B2B Deep Dive Into Consumer Patience and Time to Win: Jay Baer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Software Buyers Look for in Online Reviews
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show