Considering the rapid pace of change in the digital marketing world, knowing what trends to pay attention to can be tricky.
• Data cleansing and quality should be a focus for any brand that has made an effort to collect data: 60% of enterprise workers are not confident in their firm's data-quality management—yet 95% of those workers expect the data volume to increase over the next year.
• The length of the average blog post increased 19% in 2016, so in-depth content is a trend marketers should keep an eye on.
• Video, both short-form and live, has been on the rise, and this content type can often be worth the effort.
For all six trends, check out the infographic. Click or tap to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends