Considering the rapid pace of change in the digital marketing world, knowing what trends to pay attention to can be tricky.
• Data cleansing and quality should be a focus for any brand that has made an effort to collect data: 60% of enterprise workers are not confident in their firm's data-quality management—yet 95% of those workers expect the data volume to increase over the next year.
• The length of the average blog post increased 19% in 2016, so in-depth content is a trend marketers should keep an eye on.
• Video, both short-form and live, has been on the rise, and this content type can often be worth the effort.
For all six trends, check out the infographic. Click or tap to see a larger version.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment