Considering the rapid pace of change in the digital marketing world, knowing what trends to pay attention to can be tricky.
• Data cleansing and quality should be a focus for any brand that has made an effort to collect data: 60% of enterprise workers are not confident in their firm's data-quality management—yet 95% of those workers expect the data volume to increase over the next year.
• The length of the average blog post increased 19% in 2016, so in-depth content is a trend marketers should keep an eye on.
• Video, both short-form and live, has been on the rise, and this content type can often be worth the effort.
For all six trends, check out the infographic. Click or tap to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]