Setting up campaigns with Google AdWords can be a daunting task—but it doesn't have to be.
Before you set up an account, you should know and understand your goals and how AdWords works, but even if you're already using AdWords and want to get the most out of it, an infographic by WordStream can help.
The infographic guides you through 11 steps to make sure you're using Google AdWords to its fullest potential.
Start by setting your goals and knowing your audience, the infographic suggests. For instance, if your audience is the home improvement set, you should know that 45% of home improvement searchers on mobile devices are women.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]