Setting up campaigns with Google AdWords can be a daunting task—but it doesn't have to be.
Before you set up an account, you should know and understand your goals and how AdWords works, but even if you're already using AdWords and want to get the most out of it, an infographic by WordStream can help.
The infographic guides you through 11 steps to make sure you're using Google AdWords to its fullest potential.
Start by setting your goals and knowing your audience, the infographic suggests. For instance, if your audience is the home improvement set, you should know that 45% of home improvement searchers on mobile devices are women.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords