It's only natural that we like people more when we trust them, and the same is true for businesses—and their websites.
As a marketer, you know that even if your brand has the best products, customers still may choose not to give you their business, and a lot of that decision may come down to the credibility of your website.
• Consumers trust websites 46% more if those sites contain an image of the business owner.
• More than three-quarters (76%) of people use trust logos to determine whether a site is trustworthy.
• Fully 89% of shoppers say they trust a business more after a positive experience returning something they've purchased. So make returns easy.
Ready to be credible? Check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?