It's only natural that we like people more when we trust them, and the same is true for businesses—and their websites.
As a marketer, you know that even if your brand has the best products, customers still may choose not to give you their business, and a lot of that decision may come down to the credibility of your website.
• Consumers trust websites 46% more if those sites contain an image of the business owner.
• More than three-quarters (76%) of people use trust logos to determine whether a site is trustworthy.
• Fully 89% of shoppers say they trust a business more after a positive experience returning something they've purchased. So make returns easy.
Ready to be credible? Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]