It's only natural that we like people more when we trust them, and the same is true for businesses—and their websites.
As a marketer, you know that even if your brand has the best products, customers still may choose not to give you their business, and a lot of that decision may come down to the credibility of your website.
• Consumers trust websites 46% more if those sites contain an image of the business owner.
• More than three-quarters (76%) of people use trust logos to determine whether a site is trustworthy.
• Fully 89% of shoppers say they trust a business more after a positive experience returning something they've purchased. So make returns easy.
Ready to be credible? Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth
- The Most Valuable Global Brands