It's only natural that we like people more when we trust them, and the same is true for businesses—and their websites.
As a marketer, you know that even if your brand has the best products, customers still may choose not to give you their business, and a lot of that decision may come down to the credibility of your website.
• Consumers trust websites 46% more if those sites contain an image of the business owner.
• More than three-quarters (76%) of people use trust logos to determine whether a site is trustworthy.
• Fully 89% of shoppers say they trust a business more after a positive experience returning something they've purchased. So make returns easy.
Ready to be credible? Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Incredible Credible Website: How Credibility Boosts Your Business [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Rebranding: Five Steps to Building a Story of Evolution and Growth
- Why Marketers Should Build Consumer Trust Through Product Data
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]