A study by the Advertising Specialty Institute found that "promotional products are one of the most impactful and cost-effective advertising mediums for businesses," according to an infographic produced by Colourfast.
Some 85% of people remember the name of a company that has given them a promotional product, the infographic says, and 87% of consumers keep promotional products for longer than a year.
So which types of swag should you give away?
Half of all people who own promotional drinkware use it 2-3 times per week, according to the infographic, and a whopping 91% of people who own promotional USB drives keep them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]