Who doesn't love a good shortcut?
A word to the wise: Make sure these shortcuts are enabled by checking the box on your profile page, points out the infographic.
It also explains that to enable shortcuts specifically for comment moderation, you'll need to visit the user panel to change the setting in the admin section.
So bookmark this page, check out the infographic below, and start shortcutting!
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]