Defining your brand's visual identity can be one of the most fun—and most challenging—parts of marketing your products or services.
Use color to grab their attention, the infographic suggests, and explains how various color palettes are associated with specific brand attributes.
It also suggests using personalization, both online and offline, as well as smart visual elements and A/B testing to set up your website to keep visitors interested.
To make sure your website and brand make the grade, check out the full infographic for details. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Graphic Design:
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Define 2022 [Infographic]
- 10 Web Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Pitch Decks: How to Avoid the Dreaded Frankendeck