Some 60% of marketers say their organization struggles with personalization, and 74% of Web users say they are frustrated with sites that aren't tailored to their needs, according to an infographic by MDG Advertising.
That's a big gap in the ability to make sure visitors feel your website is relevant.
Technologies and expectations are changing, and customers expect the content they see will directly apply to and resonate with them.
The infographic suggests four steps marketers can take to help provide better experiences:
- Deliver smart personalization based on behavior rather than static demographics.
- Create a single view of your customers.
- Invest both finances and resources into data and systems that help.
- Be trustworthy so consumers aren't scared to share personal information with your brand.
To see all the details of becoming better at personalization, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Continue reading "Four Steps to Unlocking the Real Power of Marketing Personalization [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]