Some 60% of marketers say their organization struggles with personalization, and 74% of Web users say they are frustrated with sites that aren't tailored to their needs, according to an infographic by MDG Advertising.
That's a big gap in the ability to make sure visitors feel your website is relevant.
Technologies and expectations are changing, and customers expect the content they see will directly apply to and resonate with them.
The infographic suggests four steps marketers can take to help provide better experiences:
- Deliver smart personalization based on behavior rather than static demographics.
- Create a single view of your customers.
- Invest both finances and resources into data and systems that help.
- Be trustworthy so consumers aren't scared to share personal information with your brand.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment
- Why Some Companies Are Not Increasing Spend on Generative AI