Some 60% of marketers say their organization struggles with personalization, and 74% of Web users say they are frustrated with sites that aren't tailored to their needs, according to an infographic by MDG Advertising.
That's a big gap in the ability to make sure visitors feel your website is relevant.
Technologies and expectations are changing, and customers expect the content they see will directly apply to and resonate with them.
The infographic suggests four steps marketers can take to help provide better experiences:
- Deliver smart personalization based on behavior rather than static demographics.
- Create a single view of your customers.
- Invest both finances and resources into data and systems that help.
- Be trustworthy so consumers aren't scared to share personal information with your brand.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Navigating the Power of B2B Communication by Getting to the Point: Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Link Prospects' Personal and Business Data to Engage and Convert: The Awesome Power of B2B2C Linkage Data
- For AI-Driven B2B Customer Experiences, You'll Need These Four Strategic Investments
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]