Adding podcasts to your marketing strategy can mean that you're creating a podcast to draw listeners, or it can mean that you're advertising on other people's podcasts.
Whichever way you incorporate podcasting into your strategy, the team at WebpageFX has you covered with an infographic full of stats and facts about podcasting.
For instance, the percentage of Americans who listen to podcasts reached 21% last year, the infographic points out. Creating a podcast can help you reach those listeners, giving you greater brand visibility and adding variety to your marketing mix.
If you're buying ads, you'll want to check out the part of the infographic that discusses typical CPM rates and explains pre-roll, mid-roll, outro, and native ads.
The infographic also suggests some business and marketing podcasts that are popular on iTunes, and we'd be remiss if we didn't add the following to that list: UnPodcast,The Marketing Companion, On Brand, Marketing Over Coffee, and, of course, MarketingProfs' own Marketing Smarts.
If you're ready to learn more about podcasts, check out the full infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity