A successful marketing campaign can rarely be attributed to just one person. It takes a team of strategists, writers, designers, analysts, and, of course, marketers to come up with something from nothing that helps the business meet its goals.
But working with various teams and individuals is not always simple. Coordinating schedules, communicating, and working together all bring challenges to what should be a collaborative environment.
For example, starting with something as basic as a robust creative brief can help identify key goals and get everyone united on a campaign, the infographic suggests. Yet, it continues, only 23% of creatives say their projects are briefed well.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Overcoming Isolation to Boost Employee Engagement: 'Back to Human' Author Dan Schawbel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]
- Seven Challenges Plaguing the Modern Workplace [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process