A successful marketing campaign can rarely be attributed to just one person. It takes a team of strategists, writers, designers, analysts, and, of course, marketers to come up with something from nothing that helps the business meet its goals.
But working with various teams and individuals is not always simple. Coordinating schedules, communicating, and working together all bring challenges to what should be a collaborative environment.
For example, starting with something as basic as a robust creative brief can help identify key goals and get everyone united on a campaign, the infographic suggests. Yet, it continues, only 23% of creatives say their projects are briefed well.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]
- Coronavirus and Your Marketing Event: A 14-Item Checklist
- Using AI to Boost Workplace Productivity [Infographic]