Today's infographic is more of a listographic, but what better way to waste time than by admiring the charming hand-drawn images created by Enchanting Marketing? Luckily, the graphic lists 12 ways to stay focused and be more productive, so you won't be sidetracked for too long.
Just how can you adopt a mindset that helps you write efficiently? Break down a project into small steps, the infographic suggests, and set a timer.
For the longer term, consider making writing a routine so you exercise those creative muscles regularly.
And who among us isn't guilty of going down the occasional rabbit hole by pausing a project to research a specific piece of it? Rather than allowing that distraction, simply use a placeholder and come back to it later, the infographic recommends.
To achieve focused and become productive in your own writing, check out the delightfully drawn list of writing hacks:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI