Today's infographic is more of a listographic, but what better way to waste time than by admiring the charming hand-drawn images created by Enchanting Marketing? Luckily, the graphic lists 12 ways to stay focused and be more productive, so you won't be sidetracked for too long.
Just how can you adopt a mindset that helps you write efficiently? Break down a project into small steps, the infographic suggests, and set a timer.
For the longer term, consider making writing a routine so you exercise those creative muscles regularly.
And who among us isn't guilty of going down the occasional rabbit hole by pausing a project to research a specific piece of it? Rather than allowing that distraction, simply use a placeholder and come back to it later, the infographic recommends.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020