So you're ready to use video in your marketing efforts, but you're not sure where to start...
From overall goals about messaging to logistics about budget and ownership, the infographic walks you through the steps you should take prior to hitting "record."
For example, it may help to know that videos 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than videos that are 30-60 seconds long, according to the infographic.
To ask yourself all 11 questions, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)