So you're ready to use video in your marketing efforts, but you're not sure where to start...
You've come to the right place. Video production company JLB Media Productions has created an infographic with 11 important questions to help guide you through the process.
From overall goals about messaging to logistics about budget and ownership, the infographic walks you through the steps you should take prior to hitting "record."
For example, it may help to know that videos 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than videos that are 30-60 seconds long, according to the infographic.
To ask yourself all 11 questions, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells: Martin and Lyndsay Huntbach on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Content, Not Customer Service, Is the Heart of Customer-Centricity
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help