So you're ready to use video in your marketing efforts, but you're not sure where to start...
From overall goals about messaging to logistics about budget and ownership, the infographic walks you through the steps you should take prior to hitting "record."
For example, it may help to know that videos 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than videos that are 30-60 seconds long, according to the infographic.
To ask yourself all 11 questions, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Continue reading "11 Questions to Ask Before You Create a Marketing Video [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt