So you're ready to use video in your marketing efforts, but you're not sure where to start...
From overall goals about messaging to logistics about budget and ownership, the infographic walks you through the steps you should take prior to hitting "record."
For example, it may help to know that videos 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than videos that are 30-60 seconds long, according to the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Generative AI for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How Repurposing Content Benefits Small Businesses
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]