For all the time and effort you put into your blog, what is it actually doing for you? If it's not generating leads, then you can make it work harder.
1. Smart design: More than 83% of users will leave a webpage if it takes too many clicks to find what they want, the infographic explains, and it gives examples of what makes a design work well.
2. Calls to action: Include CTAs throughout the page, and make them personalized whenever possible.
3. Opportunities to engage: Commenting and taking action on social media are examples of how readers can engage with your blog.
4. Opt-In forms: The average email opt in rate for a website is 1.95%, according to the infographic, and it reports that the top 10% of performers see an average of 4.77% opt-in rate.
5. Load speed: If your website doesn't load quickly, people will abandon it.
To see the details on those five tips, click on the image below for the full infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends