For all the time and effort you put into your blog, what is it actually doing for you? If it's not generating leads, then you can make it work harder.
1. Smart design: More than 83% of users will leave a webpage if it takes too many clicks to find what they want, the infographic explains, and it gives examples of what makes a design work well.
2. Calls to action: Include CTAs throughout the page, and make them personalized whenever possible.
3. Opportunities to engage: Commenting and taking action on social media are examples of how readers can engage with your blog.
4. Opt-In forms: The average email opt in rate for a website is 1.95%, according to the infographic, and it reports that the top 10% of performers see an average of 4.77% opt-in rate.
5. Load speed: If your website doesn't load quickly, people will abandon it.
To see the details on those five tips, click on the image below for the full infographic:
Continue reading "Five Mantras That Can Lead to More Leads From Your Blog [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling
- How to Create a Corporate Video Brief: Use This Easy Template