Marketing personalization company Qubit published a report analyzing more than two billion user journeys and 120 million purchases to determine the business impact that e-commerce brands can expect from specific personalization techniques.
That's a ton of data. What were the findings?
• 73% of online consumers spend most of their money on just one to five websites.
• 81% of respondents are open to switching loyalty to sites that provide more personalized experiences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)