Marketing personalization company Qubit published a report analyzing more than two billion user journeys and 120 million purchases to determine the business impact that e-commerce brands can expect from specific personalization techniques.
That's a ton of data. What were the findings?
• 73% of online consumers spend most of their money on just one to five websites.
• 81% of respondents are open to switching loyalty to sites that provide more personalized experiences.
• E-commerce businesses can add up to 6% revenue per visitor by optimizing and personalizing the shopping experience.
To see other highlights, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Continue reading "What 2 Billion User Journeys Tell Us About Personalization [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success