"Subscribers who receive welcome emails show 33% more engagement with the brand," states an infographic published by InboxArmy.
If that reason isn't compelling enough for you to send welcome emails, then consider that welcome emails have up to three times the transactions rates of regular promotional emails, according to the infographic.
Now that you're convinced this an important communication your brand should be sending, check out the full graphic, which shares cadence templates for a welcome series both for a B2B media website and for a retailer.
It also includes six tips for creating your welcome emails, such as how to familiarize subscribers with your brand and how to integrate with other channels.
To see the full infographic, click on the image below. Or check out the animated and interactive version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]
- Your Most Important Job as a B2B Email Marketer Is...
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?