The email marketing company also learned the following about marketers:
• A whopping 64% don't have enough the time or personnel to do the kind of marketing they would like.
• They suffer from conflicting priorities, with nearly 50% reporting they feel more pressure to meet internal (organizational) goals than audience expectations.
• Nearly 40% say they wish they could do more targeted marketing.
For highlights from the report and tips on how to overcome marketers' challenges, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity, Time, and Money: The Benefits of Remote Work [Infographic]
- Turn Training Into Fun and Games (Literally): Level Ex CEO Sam Glassenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Biggest Challenges to Aligning B2B Marketing and Sales Teams
- Strong Evidence That the Remote Workplace Is Here to Stay
- Trusting Remote Workers: The New Normal [Infographic]