The email marketing company also learned the following about marketers:
• A whopping 64% don't have enough the time or personnel to do the kind of marketing they would like.
• They suffer from conflicting priorities, with nearly 50% reporting they feel more pressure to meet internal (organizational) goals than audience expectations.
• Nearly 40% say they wish they could do more targeted marketing.
For highlights from the report and tips on how to overcome marketers' challenges, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Continue reading "Marketers' Top 5 Challenges and How to Overcome Them [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies