The email marketing company also learned the following about marketers:
• A whopping 64% don't have enough the time or personnel to do the kind of marketing they would like.
• They suffer from conflicting priorities, with nearly 50% reporting they feel more pressure to meet internal (organizational) goals than audience expectations.
• Nearly 40% say they wish they could do more targeted marketing.
For highlights from the report and tips on how to overcome marketers' challenges, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Continue reading "Marketers' Top 5 Challenges and How to Overcome Them [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- 3 Steps to Help Move Your DEI Goals Forward
- Get the Science of Marketing Right to Be Free to Do the Art
- The State of Creative Operations in 2021 [Infographic]
- The Top Areas of B2B Marketing-Sales Alignment That Need Improvement
- Building Positive Company Culture While Intentionally Staying Small: Rob Simone on Marketing Smarts
- Maintaining Morale: Nine Tips to Keep Employees Happy and Engaged When Things Feel Out of Control