When marketers sleep at night, they dream about email click rates in the double digits, social media campaigns with organic reposts by celebrities, and, maybe, just finally reaching Inbox Zero.
Though we can all appreciate that email adds a huge convenience to our lives, 83% of employees actually become more stressed when using email, the infographic claims.
So what's a busy marketer to do? The infographic gives tips on filtering, adding productivity apps, and creating templates that can help you manage that out-of-control inbox.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]