Millennials are glued to their phones and other digital devices, right?
Not so, says an infographic by US Presort. The direct marketing company reviewed data about how Millennials engage with digital versus offline marketing campaigns and found that this generation is responsive to direct mail.
For instance, 84% of Millennials look through their mail on a regular basis, the infographic says, and Millennials are more likely than other generations to share what they see in the mail with other people.
The infographic also gives tips on how marketers can create a direct mail campaign to engage Millennials, including integrating digital elements, making your mail stand out, and creating a feel-good piece.
To see more Millennial direct marketing myths debunked, check out the full infographic:
Continue reading "Five Direct Mail Myths About Millennials [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What Persuades Buyers to Try New B2B Tech Vendors and Products?
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]