Millennials are glued to their phones and other digital devices, right?
Not so, says an infographic by US Presort. The direct marketing company reviewed data about how Millennials engage with digital versus offline marketing campaigns and found that this generation is responsive to direct mail.
For instance, 84% of Millennials look through their mail on a regular basis, the infographic says, and Millennials are more likely than other generations to share what they see in the mail with other people.
The infographic also gives tips on how marketers can create a direct mail campaign to engage Millennials, including integrating digital elements, making your mail stand out, and creating a feel-good piece.
To see more Millennial direct marketing myths debunked, check out the full infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds