Millennials are glued to their phones and other digital devices, right?
Not so, says an infographic by US Presort. The direct marketing company reviewed data about how Millennials engage with digital versus offline marketing campaigns and found that this generation is responsive to direct mail.
For instance, 84% of Millennials look through their mail on a regular basis, the infographic says, and Millennials are more likely than other generations to share what they see in the mail with other people.
The infographic also gives tips on how marketers can create a direct mail campaign to engage Millennials, including integrating digital elements, making your mail stand out, and creating a feel-good piece.
To see more Millennial direct marketing myths debunked, check out the full infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Attitudes Toward AI Vary Among Countries and Demographics
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show