New customer acquisition is, necessarily, an important way to grow business, and tracking those acquisition costs is key to determining the success of your marketing efforts.
Once you get those customers in, keeping them is just as important, however; those repeat customers can have a big impact on your bottom line.
To say that loyal customers buy more is an obvious statement, but quantifying that amount can help marketers understand why this group is so important. After one purchase, a customer has a 27% chance of purchasing again, the infographic states. But after a third purchase, a customer has a 54% chance of returning. Those types of buyers also spend more with each purchase, and they are much more likely to make referrals to friends.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact