With so much focus today on digital marketing, how can print fit into your campaigns? And is the medium even relevant anymore? Yes, it is, according to an infographic by Vistaprint Corporate that explains print's role in today's digitally focused world.
The infographic looks at the psychology behind why consumers still respond to print, the comparative response rates between print and digital, and more. Among the key statistics the infographic cites are these:
• A whopping 92% of 18-23-year-olds find it easier to read printed content than digital.
• The response rate to direct-mail marketing was 37% higher than for email, a recent report found.
• Consumers trust print ads 34% more than search engine ads for making purchasing decisions.
To put print to work for you, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales
- It's Time for Chief Market Officers to Play Offense
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It