With so much focus today on digital marketing, how can print fit into your campaigns? And is the medium even relevant anymore? Yes, it is, according to an infographic by Vistaprint Corporate that explains print's role in today's digitally focused world.
The infographic looks at the psychology behind why consumers still respond to print, the comparative response rates between print and digital, and more. Among the key statistics the infographic cites are these:
• A whopping 92% of 18-23-year-olds find it easier to read printed content than digital.
• The response rate to direct-mail marketing was 37% higher than for email, a recent report found.
• Consumers trust print ads 34% more than search engine ads for making purchasing decisions.
To put print to work for you, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Continue reading "Print: A Tangible Way to Invigorate Your Marketing Strategy [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Interest in Marketing Tactics Based on Search Volume [Infographic]
- Three Agile Marketing Tips for the Post-Pandemic Economy
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021