Put away all those single-channel research reports on B2B marketing, and save yourself some time with a look at today's infographic. The team at Bubblegum Search read those reports for you and compiled stats about B2B trends in email, content, mobile, search, and social into one convenient place.
Among the stats highlighted in the infographic are the following:
• Some 71% of B2B researchers begin with a generic Google search.
• Over half of B2B researchers are Millennials.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Navigating the Power of B2B Communication by Getting to the Point: Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Link Prospects' Personal and Business Data to Engage and Convert: The Awesome Power of B2B2C Linkage Data
- For AI-Driven B2B Customer Experiences, You'll Need These Four Strategic Investments
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges