Let's be real: Nobody enjoys buying insurance—from car to home to health... Buying insurance is a reminder to consumers of what can go wrong in their lives, and complicated products don't make choosing the right one easy.
Those are just two challenges insurance marketers have, but they are also two reasons those marketers need to make the purchase process as easy as possible for prospective customers.
Today's infographic, by DialogTech, explores how a more traditional technology—the telephone—can help make the buying process smoother, and also give insurance companies an opportunity to close more business. In fact, calls convert customers 10-15 times more than Web leads, according to the infographic.
It also says that although 74% of insurance buyers research their purchase online, only 25% actually make that purchase on a computer. The vast majority of the rest use the phone.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)