Let's be real: Nobody enjoys buying insurance—from car to home to health... Buying insurance is a reminder to consumers of what can go wrong in their lives, and complicated products don't make choosing the right one easy.
Those are just two challenges insurance marketers have, but they are also two reasons those marketers need to make the purchase process as easy as possible for prospective customers.
Today's infographic, by DialogTech, explores how a more traditional technology—the telephone—can help make the buying process smoother, and also give insurance companies an opportunity to close more business. In fact, calls convert customers 10-15 times more than Web leads, according to the infographic.
It also says that although 74% of insurance buyers research their purchase online, only 25% actually make that purchase on a computer. The vast majority of the rest use the phone.
Moreover, insurance customers tend to call their insurance providers throughout their customer lifecycles, including in the post-purchase stage. All of those stages provide insurers with the opportunity to sell more, and the infographic provides tips on how to do just that.
To see how insurance marketers can get the most out of incoming calls, see the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment
- Why Some Companies Are Not Increasing Spend on Generative AI