Email is one of the most powerful media marketers have, and it's no wonder. Some 72% of consumers prefer email as their primary means of communicating with brands, and one source reports a $44 ROI for every $1 spent on email.
Start with strategy, the infographic suggests; it continues with a list of content ideas to generate leads.
Personalization increases conversion rates by 10%, the graphic says, and also be sure to set up triggered or automated campaigns, which have significantly higher open, click, and transaction rates than business-as-usual emails.
Finally, figure out a strategy cleaning your list by reengaging or removing inactive subscribers, and be sure to test everything you do along the way.
For the full scoop on what to consider for your email campaigns, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "The Ultimate Email Marketing Cheat Sheet: Facts, Stats, and Actions [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection