Email is one of the most powerful media marketers have, and it's no wonder. Some 72% of consumers prefer email as their primary means of communicating with brands, and one source reports a $44 ROI for every $1 spent on email.
Start with strategy, the infographic suggests; it continues with a list of content ideas to generate leads.
Personalization increases conversion rates by 10%, the graphic says, and also be sure to set up triggered or automated campaigns, which have significantly higher open, click, and transaction rates than business-as-usual emails.
Finally, figure out a strategy cleaning your list by reengaging or removing inactive subscribers, and be sure to test everything you do along the way.
For the full scoop on what to consider for your email campaigns, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon