Email is one of the most powerful media marketers have, and it's no wonder. Some 72% of consumers prefer email as their primary means of communicating with brands, and one source reports a $44 ROI for every $1 spent on email.
Start with strategy, the infographic suggests; it continues with a list of content ideas to generate leads.
Personalization increases conversion rates by 10%, the graphic says, and also be sure to set up triggered or automated campaigns, which have significantly higher open, click, and transaction rates than business-as-usual emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability