Email is one of the most powerful media marketers have, and it's no wonder. Some 72% of consumers prefer email as their primary means of communicating with brands, and one source reports a $44 ROI for every $1 spent on email.
Start with strategy, the infographic suggests; it continues with a list of content ideas to generate leads.
Personalization increases conversion rates by 10%, the graphic says, and also be sure to set up triggered or automated campaigns, which have significantly higher open, click, and transaction rates than business-as-usual emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]