Now that Google offers expanded text ads, some marketers are still writing ads with the old, standard format in mind. But knowing how to put the expanded format to good use can benefit marketers and their brands' ROI significantly.
1. Make your ads relevant.
2. Include a strong call to action.
3. Localize by city.
4. Use countdown timers.
5. Don't use dynamic keyword insertion.
6. Use emotional triggers.
7. Use title case.
To learn how to set up your expanded ads for success, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Seven Tips for Writing Better-Performing Expanded Text Ads [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels