Now that Google offers expanded text ads, some marketers are still writing ads with the old, standard format in mind. But knowing how to put the expanded format to good use can benefit marketers and their brands' ROI significantly.
1. Make your ads relevant.
2. Include a strong call to action.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]