Creative teams are always on the cutting edge of fashion... what with all those different hats they wear.
Team leads are not just coming up with concepts but also coordinating with various teams throughout the business, managing employees (in-house, remote, and freelance), tracking results, and, oh yeah, making sure all the creative work gets done on time.
It's enough to make anyone's head spin. The right tools can help, but 73% of teams do not even have proofing software to collect feedback, according to an infographic by digital asset management company Widen.
And yet, creative teams are growing. Over two-thirds of full-time teams increased in size from 2015 to 2016, and one-third plan to increase team size this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]