In the past (and, unfortunately, sometimes even in the present), marketers have been known to email lists and send blasts to people who have not expressed interest in their products or services. Email marketing used to fall squarely into the category of "outbound marketing." But the landscape has changed, and so has the way customers and brands interact.
Today, marketing is about helping subscribers and leads by providing them with relevant and valuable content. Email marketing now supports that inbound model, which is all about dialog with leads.
In this infographic, the team at EmailMonks explains the difference between the traditional (outbound) and modern (inbound) way of email marketing.
You find out about the four stages of Inbound and where exactly email marketing comes into play. The graphic also gives tips on email marketing best-practices so you can convert leads into customers and, eventually, evangelists.
To see how email fits into your inbound strategy, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023