In the past (and, unfortunately, sometimes even in the present), marketers have been known to email lists and send blasts to people who have not expressed interest in their products or services. Email marketing used to fall squarely into the category of "outbound marketing." But the landscape has changed, and so has the way customers and brands interact.
Today, marketing is about helping subscribers and leads by providing them with relevant and valuable content. Email marketing now supports that inbound model, which is all about dialog with leads.
You find out about the four stages of Inbound and where exactly email marketing comes into play. The graphic also gives tips on email marketing best-practices so you can convert leads into customers and, eventually, evangelists.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]