Oh, Millennials. That unique group that seems constantly to be on marketers' minds. What are they up to these days?
Some 39% of Millennials post reviews of products or brands, and this generation is more likely to listen to and connect with people like them rather than celebrities: Over 60% of people age 18-24 would try a product suggested by a YouTuber, and 69% of Millennials have admitted to experiencing FOMO (fear of missing out), the infographic explains.
And, of course, how they buy is different because of changing technologies. Millennials are 4.6 times more likely than other generations to rent products online and 2.3 times more likely to use sharing services, according to the infographic.
To see more about this dynamic generation, check out the infographic. Just click on the image below to view a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees