Oh, Millennials. That unique group that seems constantly to be on marketers' minds. What are they up to these days?
Some 39% of Millennials post reviews of products or brands, and this generation is more likely to listen to and connect with people like them rather than celebrities: Over 60% of people age 18-24 would try a product suggested by a YouTuber, and 69% of Millennials have admitted to experiencing FOMO (fear of missing out), the infographic explains.
And, of course, how they buy is different because of changing technologies. Millennials are 4.6 times more likely than other generations to rent products online and 2.3 times more likely to use sharing services, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]